Just found it out just because I got my second permanent job salary of my life!
I used to think, why do people always get so rich in the beginning of the month and become so poor by the end of the month which can be easily find out via shopping malls.
Why aren't they control their monthly expenses properly?
Before scolding them once again, who knows I've become one of them now.
I thought I could control my flow of cash since I'm good at limiting myself from spending much and that I have good planning on how to spend my money.
It all become rubbish when suddenly, without me realizing that I've spent quite a lot days after my first payment.
Oh well, seems like slapping myself. I have to say that it's not a that bad la after all..
Because it's the first time I'm buying things with my own money but not paiseh-ly wasting parents' money
The feeling is so different, in a positive way =)
So what happened during the first two months of my first permanent job?
- everyday sit between two officers and try to learn by just watching and asking
- being "utilized" by anyone in the branch since I'm the one who have least (no) work burden, most free. I have to say that I'm happy being "used" by them for the reason of getting to learn more and the phrase that says "被人利用也是一种幸福"
- mixing well with them and had my first trip with them to Melaka on the 26th day knowing them
- receive my ID and password after 1 month+ and finally get to access the system though I have no computer/table for my own
- being innocently selected to perform for PBB annual dinner
- had my first dancing training in my entire life with my full virgin and inflexible body
They are young, friendly, willing to teach, cheerful, and hardworking! Just suit me and hence lighting up a great bond easily.
The trip was awesome because it's all about foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood!
Literally eating non-stop and laughter everywhere we go..
Back to work, I'm truly admire and respect them for their efficiency though failing to meet target which set my head office most of the time
After getting to know more friends from other branch via dancing practices, I feel even more appreciate with what I have now.
Though everything seems good now, I believe I'm starting to lose my real "self" here because of others' influences
I truly hope that I can maintain my true self there and get less affected by the little dark side in the branch
-wil-
Be joyful, hardworking, warm-hearted, friendly and helpful to anyone at anytime! Most importantly do not judge!





No comments:
Post a Comment